Year of traslocation: 1963
This granary dates from 1771 and was built by Matthias Portschy. His initials and the date are carved into the gable.
The granary is constructed of square logs, with protruding ends. The side walls slope inwards to form a vaulted ceiling which is supported by the gable walls.
The granary has a straw-thatched saddle back roof. The walls are plastered with a mixture of clay and chopped chaff, protecting it against fire, heat and cold.