Built: 1829 (1886)
Year of translocation: 1971
This small wooden chapel from Birkfeld in Styria is typical of rural church architecture.
It was built in two stages and had to be removed to make way for a road in 1971.The gable board above the entrance into the chapel depicts the Holy Trinity and bears an inscription to Maria Brunnegg and the date 1886. The chapel is a simple building, with a small wooden altar, a wooden crucifix and a painting depicting the Virgin Mary at the centre, and a prayer-desk. Pictures of saints adorn the walls.
The chapel was used for mass and prayers until 1971.