Year of translocation: 1963
The earliest written documents referring to this building date from 1564. The building uses a longhouse design, with several separate units under a single roof, and has retained much of its medieval character. It survived the attacks by the Kuruc troops in 1706 and was used by its owners for pressing and storing wine until 1964. The building is constructed of roughly hewn oak timbers. At one end of the building is a kitchen with an open hearth and a big dining table, and at the other end are the pressing room and the cellar. The walls around the dining area were made windproof by chinking the gaps between the timbers with a mixture of chaff and clay. The building has a straw-thatched cruck roof.