The Austrian Open-Air Museum in Stübing is one of Europe’s leading open-air museums.Visit us on a special event day and join activities inspired by the life and times reflected at our museum. Go on a journey through Austrian history. Explore the museum’s collection of historic farmsteads set in an authentic atmosphere, learn more about the lives of people in the past, about their traditions and celebrations and then visit the Jausenstand to enjoy traditional Austrian delicacies.
Good to know
- 8 parking spaces for buses directly in front of the entrance of the museum
- Recommended length of visit: 90 – 120 minutes
- Bookings must be made two weeks in advance
- Payment accepted in cash, credit or debit card, invoice or voucher
- Plenty of places where you and your group can rest, have a picnic and enjoy the atmosphere of the museum valley
=> Group Folder 2017 - all information for groups at a glance
=> Price list Offers for groups 2017
=> Menus for groups on request! (Reservation needed!)
Please book 14 days in advance!
Austrian open-air museum Stuebing
Tel .: +43 (0) 3124/53700
Elisabeth Schober and Gerhard Teissl